You Want Fries With That?
"Man... I'm hungry. Nicole, pull into that McDonalds drive-through so I can get something to eat."
"Welcome to McDonalds. May I take Your Order?"
"Yes, can I get a 'number 3' with a coke?"
"Would you like to Supersize that?"
"No thank you."
"Anything else, sir?"
(From the back seat) "AND FRENCH FRIES! AND CHICKEN NUGGETS! AND FRENCH FRIES! AND CHICKEN NUUUUUUUGGEEEEETS!!!!!"
"Thats a Number 3 with a coke and two orders of french fries and two orders of chicken nuggets. Please drive to the next window."
"Wha...no... Wait!"
"Welcome to McDonalds. May I take Your Order?"
"Yes, can I get a 'number 3' with a coke?"
"Would you like to Supersize that?"
"No thank you."
"Anything else, sir?"
(From the back seat) "AND FRENCH FRIES! AND CHICKEN NUGGETS! AND FRENCH FRIES! AND CHICKEN NUUUUUUUGGEEEEETS!!!!!"
"Thats a Number 3 with a coke and two orders of french fries and two orders of chicken nuggets. Please drive to the next window."
"Wha...no... Wait!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home