Destination: toy store...
Haley's imagination is growing and growing. She has picked up purses and suitcases before and announced that she was going bye-bye. But tonight she even had a destination in mind. She picked up her Elmo doll and said "Bye-bye!" We, of course, replied "bye-bye Haley! Where are you going?" After a moment, she said "I'm going toy store." If you're gonna dream, dream big!
Of course, I got an additional chuckle when Daddy asked Haley to pick him up a few toys while she was there. I think he asked for a few video games and the Batmobile from the newest movie. Does anyone doubt that I have 2 kids?
Of course, I got an additional chuckle when Daddy asked Haley to pick him up a few toys while she was there. I think he asked for a few video games and the Batmobile from the newest movie. Does anyone doubt that I have 2 kids?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home