Yes, Ma'am!
As useful a tool as this blog is for keeping all of you up to date on Haley's day-to-day adventures, I don't think it can ever truly capture some moments. Her mannerisms and faces are just such a big part of some of these stories. This morning, for example, we we lounging in bed watching The Wiggles (of course). Nicole and I had our coffee, Haley had a sippy-cup full of milk. At one point, she hands me the cup. "Hold this, Dad." As she is turning away, she stops and a VERY serious look washes over her face. She looks me in the eye with a furrowed brow and wags a cautionary finger at me. "Don't drink Haley's milk, Dad," she warns. Nicole and I start cracking up. You could almost see the thought process unfold on her face - "If I give this Dad, he might drink it! I'd better remind him who he's dealing with."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home