Sorry...Got a Tea Party To Go To
"Hey, Maddocks, you want to hit The Silo for a brew after work?"
"Sorry... Can't. Tea Party."
And its a good thing I didn't miss yesterday's tea party. Haley served some delectible imaginary cookies and an effervescent fake tea. Conversation was lighthearted and casual betwix myself and the other guests. Those in attendance included Akira the dog, Kitty, a Grover stuffed toy, and an Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure. Things got a little out of hand toward the end, where I was handed the teapot lid and instructed to wear it as a hat. You all know how wild these tea parties can get. But by then the dog had retired to a corner to lick her crotch, and the cat was wordlessly watching some birds on the lawn. Not wanting to overstay my welcome, I returned my "hat" to the top of the teapot and bid farewell to Grover and Mr Kenobi. I thanked my host for a lovely time, but I am not sure if she heard me. By then her attention was occupied by a bouncing rubber ball and some Play-Dough.
"Sorry... Can't. Tea Party."
And its a good thing I didn't miss yesterday's tea party. Haley served some delectible imaginary cookies and an effervescent fake tea. Conversation was lighthearted and casual betwix myself and the other guests. Those in attendance included Akira the dog, Kitty, a Grover stuffed toy, and an Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure. Things got a little out of hand toward the end, where I was handed the teapot lid and instructed to wear it as a hat. You all know how wild these tea parties can get. But by then the dog had retired to a corner to lick her crotch, and the cat was wordlessly watching some birds on the lawn. Not wanting to overstay my welcome, I returned my "hat" to the top of the teapot and bid farewell to Grover and Mr Kenobi. I thanked my host for a lovely time, but I am not sure if she heard me. By then her attention was occupied by a bouncing rubber ball and some Play-Dough.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home