Halloween Update Delay
Sorry for the delay in posting the Halloween blog update. Its been a rough week. Halloween itself was fun, but all three of us are currently having health issues. Haley is cranky and not sleeping well due to what may be a low-grade sinus infection. (I don't know if its related to the one I had a while back.) Nicole has a head cold. I am having my cluster migraines.
So the blog has fallen a little on the priority list.
We've got lots of great pictures from Halloween, and some great stories to go along with them. We'll try to get them posted by the end of the weekend.
Hope the rest of you are healthy and doing well.
So the blog has fallen a little on the priority list.
We've got lots of great pictures from Halloween, and some great stories to go along with them. We'll try to get them posted by the end of the weekend.
Hope the rest of you are healthy and doing well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home