Haley And Zoe's Web

Hello and welcome to Haley and Zoe's Web! For the uninitiated, this is a weblog (more commonly known as a "blog"), which is an online journal that is available for anyone to read. Haley and Zoe are growing up so fast that we wanted a way for all of you to keep up with their day-to-day advances. So pull up a chair and brace yourself for the cuteness to follow.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanks, Kid.

Haley comes rushing in carrying a empty wrapping paper roll.

Haley: Dad! Dad! Look what I found!
Bill: Wow! That must have been from a really big roll of toilet paper!
Haley: (Looks quizzically at the paper tube.) No, Dad. I think its from wrapping paper.
Bill: Oh. Phew! I thought it was toilet paper for someone with a really big behind.
Haley: No. If it was it would be yours because you have the biggest bum in our family.
Bill: Oookay... time to lay off the Christmas cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home