Santa 2008 (Zoe Version)
Thursday (Thanksgiving)
The kids and I are watching "Miracle On 34th Street".
Friday
Buying our tree.
Saturday
Decorating the tree.
Sunday 8:30 am
Getting dressed.
Sunday 9:45 am
First in line for Santa.
Sunday 10:05 am

Sunday 10:25 am
The kids and I are watching "Miracle On 34th Street".
Zoe: Santa!
Daddy: There's Santa. Maybe later this week we'll go see Santa. You can sit on his lap and tell him what you want for Christmas.
Zoe: See Santa. Sit Santa lap.
Daddy: That's right.
Friday
Buying our tree.
Mommy: Yay! We got our tree! Now we can take it home and decorate it so that Santa can leave gifts under it for good little girls.
Zoe: See Santa. Sit Santa lap.
Mommy: That's right!
Saturday
Decorating the tree.
Mommy: Zoe, can I have that Santa ornament to hang on the tree?
Zoe: See Santa. Sit Santa lap.
Mommy: That's right. We're going tomorrow to see Santa.
Zoe: See Santa. Sit Santa lap tomorrow.
Mommy: That's right. Can I have that ornament?
Zoe: No! Mine! Mine Santa!
(She then added, for good measure...)
Zoe: See Santa. Sit Santa lap tomorrow.
Sunday 8:30 am
Getting dressed.
Zoe: See Santa. Sit Santa lap.
Sunday 9:45 am
First in line for Santa.
Zoe: See Santa. Sit Santa lap.
Sunday 10:05 am
Zoe: WAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Sunday 10:25 am
Zoe: Saw Santa. Try sit Santa lap. I cry. That's okay.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home