Conversations Vol 4
Once again... Even More Conversations With Haley. (I know this is becoming a frequent type of blog entry, but now that shes gone through the trouble of learning how to talk, shes going to USE it!)
Getting in the car outside of the grocery store on a hot day -
"Ohhhh... Its hot, Daddy! Turn the air on so it can blow us off!"
"I think you mean 'Cool us off'."
"Turn the air onnnnn! Its hoooooot!"
As I'm leaving for work in the morning -
"Bye, Daddy! Have a good day at work! Don't forget to bring home french fries!"
(No idea where this came from. We hadn't even been talking about french fries.)
Haley and I are walking to the park -
"Look, Haley, its a bunny."
"Bunnies lay eggs."
"No, Sweetie. Birdies lay eggs. Bunnies have baby bunnies."
"The Easter Bunny lays eggs!"
"Hahaha... Oh, I see where you got that. No, the Easter Bunny just hides the eggs. He doesn't lay them."
"Oh."
Haley and Nicole are having a snack -
"Mommy, that apple is going in your tummy!"
"Yes it is. Food goes in our tummy when we eat it."
"You have a baby in your tummy!"
"Thats right!"
(Pause.) "The baby is eating the food in your tummy!!!"
"Hahaha... Yes, technically that's right."
Getting in the car outside of the grocery store on a hot day -
"Ohhhh... Its hot, Daddy! Turn the air on so it can blow us off!"
"I think you mean 'Cool us off'."
"Turn the air onnnnn! Its hoooooot!"
As I'm leaving for work in the morning -
"Bye, Daddy! Have a good day at work! Don't forget to bring home french fries!"
(No idea where this came from. We hadn't even been talking about french fries.)
Haley and I are walking to the park -
"Look, Haley, its a bunny."
"Bunnies lay eggs."
"No, Sweetie. Birdies lay eggs. Bunnies have baby bunnies."
"The Easter Bunny lays eggs!"
"Hahaha... Oh, I see where you got that. No, the Easter Bunny just hides the eggs. He doesn't lay them."
"Oh."
Haley and Nicole are having a snack -
"Mommy, that apple is going in your tummy!"
"Yes it is. Food goes in our tummy when we eat it."
"You have a baby in your tummy!"
"Thats right!"
(Pause.) "The baby is eating the food in your tummy!!!"
"Hahaha... Yes, technically that's right."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home