Haley And Zoe's Web

Hello and welcome to Haley and Zoe's Web! For the uninitiated, this is a weblog (more commonly known as a "blog"), which is an online journal that is available for anyone to read. Haley and Zoe are growing up so fast that we wanted a way for all of you to keep up with their day-to-day advances. So pull up a chair and brace yourself for the cuteness to follow.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Leaps and bounds...

A frequent description of toddlers' development is a few steps backward and giant leaps forward. Haley has been quite clingy lately, but she has definitely made huge progress in becoming a "big girl" these past few days. Tonight marks her 2nd night in her big girl bed in the big girl room. She needs lots of cuddling before she settles in, but she's doing great!

And another step forward in potty-training... I bought her a new "potty book" in which a little girl learns to use the potty. We're not even to the end of the book when Haley announces she has to go poopie. I've heard this before, but I dutifully march her to the potty, with book in tow. She sits on the potty and I finish the book. She asks for a repeat reading (a very frequent occurrence), and in the middle of the 2nd reading, she successfully poops on the potty!!!!! I'm not sure if it was coincidence, or if this is the miracle book she needed - only time will tell.

Needless to say, I am proud as can be of my baby, I mean big girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home