Haley And Zoe's Web

Hello and welcome to Haley and Zoe's Web! For the uninitiated, this is a weblog (more commonly known as a "blog"), which is an online journal that is available for anyone to read. Haley and Zoe are growing up so fast that we wanted a way for all of you to keep up with their day-to-day advances. So pull up a chair and brace yourself for the cuteness to follow.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Haley and Zoe are all set for Halloween - Haley will be Sleeping Beauty (no surprise!) and Zoe will wear an adorable peapod costume.

We began our festivities with pumpkin carving. Haley helped design the faces, and I carved them. We also made a unique princess pumpkin with a "Mrs. Potato Head" princess kit, and painted one of them free-hand (Mom is no artist). Haley picked all the colors. Then we baked and decorated jack-o-lantern cookies to bring to Haley's pre-school. They're having a costume party today, so I expect Haley will be on a sugar-high for the rest of the day. We may or may not go up to Bill's work for trick-or-treating office-to-office. Then it's the official trick-or-treat neighborhood experience. We're all looking forward to it, though I'm not sure how the pics will come out - Zoe will probably spit up all over her costume within 10 minutes (like she did with the cute outfit pictured), and Haley will most likely be wearing a parka over her costume since we're expecting freezing temperatures during the trick-or-treat hours. Oh, well. Not uncommon for the area.

I'll post the costume pictures when I have them, but I wanted to make sure we wished everyone a Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home