Preschool...


It's official. Haley is a pre-schooler. She had her first day today, and she did great. What a brave girl - hardly a glance back at Mommy, who could barely keep it together long enough to leave the building! She jumped right in with two feet, becoming instantly involved with the intricacies of scissors. Good for her! Her good friend Bree is in her class, which may explain her relative ease into school life.
I, on the other hand, became "one of those parents" - you know the ones - teary at the thought of their little girl growing up. Poor Bill got a hysterical phone call from the parking lot, as I tried to compose myself long enough to drive home. I tell you, it was so hard to drive away from that parking lot! I wanted to stay right outside, just in case she needed me. I'm sure it will get easier. Or I can only hope!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home