Baby Update
Just wanted to give a quick update on the pregnancy. Nicole had her 10 week appointment earlier this week and everything is looking good. The baby's got a good strong heartbeat. Nicole is still feeling the effects of the first trimester, but things are slowly getting better. She has gone from being practically bedridden with nausea to being able to function on a somewhat normal basis. the tiredness is still making her take a nap at the same time as Haley. I keep chiming in with, "What do you expect? You're creating life! I can't make a sandwich without getting sleepy."
Sure, the argument can be made that I'm a guy and that I don't know what shes going through... but you should see the size of the sandwich!
Sure, the argument can be made that I'm a guy and that I don't know what shes going through... but you should see the size of the sandwich!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home