Haley And Zoe's Web

Hello and welcome to Haley and Zoe's Web! For the uninitiated, this is a weblog (more commonly known as a "blog"), which is an online journal that is available for anyone to read. Haley and Zoe are growing up so fast that we wanted a way for all of you to keep up with their day-to-day advances. So pull up a chair and brace yourself for the cuteness to follow.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hide And... Hide

As I've mentioned in an earlier post, one of Haley's favorite games is Hide And Seek. But I think she still needs some work perfecting her skills as the "seeker". Case in point - occasionally, she'll tell one of us to hide. After that person goes and hides, Haley will hide TOO!

This past week, we were playing Hide and Seek and I can't believe how much fun we ALL had. First it was Nicole's turn to hide. To her credit, she picked a pretty good hiding place in Haley's closet. Too bad everywhere she tried to hide, the dog would stand next to her hiding place and whine.

Next it was my turn to hide, and I chose to crawl under Haley's bed. A good spot, as Nicole had to help Haley find me under there. The next time it was my turn, I picked a more obvious place behind Haley's rocking chair, where I was about as hidden as the guy from Wheres Waldo in an empty white room. Haley comes into her room and checks the closet where Nicole had hidden the first time. Hmmm... Dad's not hiding there. Then she looked under the bed. Not there either. Then she lay on her stomach to check if I was hiding in the 3 inch gap under her dresser. This caused me to laugh out loud and give away my "masterful" hiding place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home