Where Did She Learn That????
And now, another installment of "Where Did She Learn That?"
Arranging me for a tea party.
"Daddy, you sit here."
I move to the indicated spot and sit down.
"Noooo, Daddy! Not here! You sit here!"
I move to the new spot.
"Noooo, Daddy! Sit over here!"
I move to the new spot.
"Nooo.... You're making me CRAZY!"
Dad: "What do you want for breakfast, Haley?"
Haley: "Cherrios with raisins."
I get the Costco-sized box of raisins out of the pantry.
Haley: "Wow, Dad! Thas a BIG box of raisins!"
Dad: "It sure is."
Haley: "Its HUUUUGE!"
Arranging me for a tea party.
"Daddy, you sit here."
I move to the indicated spot and sit down.
"Noooo, Daddy! Not here! You sit here!"
I move to the new spot.
"Noooo, Daddy! Sit over here!"
I move to the new spot.
"Nooo.... You're making me CRAZY!"
Dad: "What do you want for breakfast, Haley?"
Haley: "Cherrios with raisins."
I get the Costco-sized box of raisins out of the pantry.
Haley: "Wow, Dad! Thas a BIG box of raisins!"
Dad: "It sure is."
Haley: "Its HUUUUGE!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home