Haley And Zoe's Web

Hello and welcome to Haley and Zoe's Web! For the uninitiated, this is a weblog (more commonly known as a "blog"), which is an online journal that is available for anyone to read. Haley and Zoe are growing up so fast that we wanted a way for all of you to keep up with their day-to-day advances. So pull up a chair and brace yourself for the cuteness to follow.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Halloween vote...



I think we've narrowed Haley's costume down to 2 possibilities, though we may keep both just 'cause they're both adorable! Here's your opportunity to vote on which princess Haley should be for Halloween... Snow White or Cinderella. (And yes, I know that the gloves are attached to the Cinderella dress, but if we return it, I didn't want to detach them.)

Haley was thrilled with both dresses - we couldn't even keep her still long enough to get a decent picture. She kept running around, twirling, dancing, etc., in excitement!

Cast your vote in the comment section...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home