Hide And Seek ...Sorta
In our never-ending quest to keep Haley active and entertained, we recently tried to teach her Hide-and-Seek. However, I don't think she quite gets it. She is pretty good at the seeking part. She holds her hands over her eyes and counts to ten, then she goes to look for the person hiding. Theres only one small problem... SHE CHEATS!!!! Nicole was playing with Haley while I finished eating dinner (I had gotten home from work late). Haley covered her eyes and Nicole went to hide. As she was counting, Haley started peeking between her fingers! You little stinker.
Her hiding needs some work too. She either hides in plain site, tells you ahead of time where she's going to hide ("I gonna hide inna bathroom, dad!), or shortly after you go looking for her, she jumps out from her hiding place and announces her location ("I over here!").
Ah well. Did I mention she's great at soccer!?
Her hiding needs some work too. She either hides in plain site, tells you ahead of time where she's going to hide ("I gonna hide inna bathroom, dad!), or shortly after you go looking for her, she jumps out from her hiding place and announces her location ("I over here!").
Ah well. Did I mention she's great at soccer!?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home