We're Up To 16!... Sorta
I mentioned in a previous post that one of Haley's favorite songs is Take Me Out To The Ballgame. When we get to the line that goes, "one, two, three strikes you're out..." Haley does the counting. The only problem is, she usually couts to ten! So dad has to modifiy the song to go, "TEN strikes you're out at the ol' ballgame."
We were singing this song the other night when Haley decides to make things even easier on the batting rotation. She counted to SIXTEEN! She got to ten, gave me a sly look, and continued, "11, 12, 13, 14, 16!" She only missed one number! I was very excited and gave her a high-five. She seemed very pleased with herself. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten her to repeat this feat.
Now if we could just get her past "E" in the alphabet. She seems stuck on this for some reason. Her rendition of the alphabet goes "A, B, C, D, E, H, B..." I was hoping she'd be up to "elemeno" by now. You know... H, I, J, K, Elemeno, P.
We were singing this song the other night when Haley decides to make things even easier on the batting rotation. She counted to SIXTEEN! She got to ten, gave me a sly look, and continued, "11, 12, 13, 14, 16!" She only missed one number! I was very excited and gave her a high-five. She seemed very pleased with herself. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten her to repeat this feat.
Now if we could just get her past "E" in the alphabet. She seems stuck on this for some reason. Her rendition of the alphabet goes "A, B, C, D, E, H, B..." I was hoping she'd be up to "elemeno" by now. You know... H, I, J, K, Elemeno, P.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home