Good listening...
We make sure we praise Haley when she listens to us and follows directions, instead of only disciplining her when she doesn't. She really earned the "Good listening" praise today! I forgot the stroller today when visiting a bead shop with a friend. So there was no easy way of restraining Haley from the bins upon bins of loose beads - very colorful, very enticing beads, with a whole row at her height. I told her over and over again, "No touching, Haley - we only look with our eyes." And would you believe it? She put her hands behind her back and leaned over to get her eyes as close to those beads as she could get without touching! She showed such restraint - I couldn't help but shower her with praise all the way home. Good listening, Haley!

1 Comments:
At 9:55 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yay,Mommie!
Post a Comment
<< Home