Haley And Zoe's Web

Hello and welcome to Haley and Zoe's Web! For the uninitiated, this is a weblog (more commonly known as a "blog"), which is an online journal that is available for anyone to read. Haley and Zoe are growing up so fast that we wanted a way for all of you to keep up with their day-to-day advances. So pull up a chair and brace yourself for the cuteness to follow.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Fake Cough

Not a whole lot to report today. For the most part, its business as usual. We're gearing up for the Easter weekend and trying to introduce Haley to the concept of hunting eggs.

New words - Happy, Funny, and "Big Mess" are all being used pretty regularly. She hasn't said it yet, but she also seems to understand the word "sad". I read her a book where Winnie The Pooh is sad and she makes this sympathetic whimper for nearly every page. She only does it on that book.

Another new word is "cough", complete with a fake, but comically dramatic example.

More later. I'm hoping I can post a picture of Haley in her Chinese dress by the end of the week. Its a very cute outfit from her cousins in Hawaii.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't believe her sudden spurt of verbal skills. This has to be a most delightful time for all of you. I'm "hearing and watching" the cough routine in my mind. Precious!

    Kami

     

Post a Comment

<< Home