Oh-No! Ahseepburrfoo!
Haley constantly cracks me up. Today we were playing outside when I noticed that our bird feeder was empty.
"Haley, Daddy's going to get some bird food. I'll be right back."
"You help! You help!" (She means, "Help you.")
"Okay. You can help me."
I got the bird seed and set the feeder on the ground. Haley grabbed both sides of the feeder to help keep it "steady". (She doesn't need to, but she had a very SERIOUS look of concentration on her face, so I tried not to laugh.) I started to pour the bird seed in when I spilled a little of it. Haley jumped up!
"Ohhhh-Nooooooo," she yelled! Then she ran off shouting, "Ahseepburfoo! Ahseepburfoo!" I had no idea what she was saying so I continued to fill the bird feeder. Haley comes back from wherever she had run off to carrying a broom and proceeds to begin sweeping up the spilled seed. "Ah seep burr foo, Dada!" ( I sweep bird food, Dada.) I was laughing so hard I almost dropped the rest of the bird seed. Well, at least I'd have someone to "seep" it up for me if I did.
"Haley, Daddy's going to get some bird food. I'll be right back."
"You help! You help!" (She means, "Help you.")
"Okay. You can help me."
I got the bird seed and set the feeder on the ground. Haley grabbed both sides of the feeder to help keep it "steady". (She doesn't need to, but she had a very SERIOUS look of concentration on her face, so I tried not to laugh.) I started to pour the bird seed in when I spilled a little of it. Haley jumped up!
"Ohhhh-Nooooooo," she yelled! Then she ran off shouting, "Ahseepburfoo! Ahseepburfoo!" I had no idea what she was saying so I continued to fill the bird feeder. Haley comes back from wherever she had run off to carrying a broom and proceeds to begin sweeping up the spilled seed. "Ah seep burr foo, Dada!" ( I sweep bird food, Dada.) I was laughing so hard I almost dropped the rest of the bird seed. Well, at least I'd have someone to "seep" it up for me if I did.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home