Haley And Zoe's Web

Hello and welcome to Haley and Zoe's Web! For the uninitiated, this is a weblog (more commonly known as a "blog"), which is an online journal that is available for anyone to read. Haley and Zoe are growing up so fast that we wanted a way for all of you to keep up with their day-to-day advances. So pull up a chair and brace yourself for the cuteness to follow.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Baseball Fan?

So far no luck getting her to say "LA Lakers" or "Miami Heat", but she does regularly say "Red Socks". Sure, it might be because she actually owns a pair of socks that are red (and are her favorite pair), but still...

Haley's gotten really good at knowing which books and shows she likes, and has started asking for them by name. When you ask her what book she wants to read, she'll respond "Go, Dog, Go" or "Chika Chika Boom Boom" (two of her current favorites). For some reason she's also starting to get into the Teletubbies (much to my dismay, because... they kinda creep me out. I think its the dead eyes... like a sharks... but I digress.)

Another new thing that cracks us up is the addition of the word "time" to everything. I think it started because Nicole and I tell her its "bath time". She made the logical leap on what those two words mean and now uses it properly.
"Haley, would you like some raisins?" "Raisin Time!"
"Haley, would you like a balloon?" "Balloon Time!"

You may have also noted that I've stemmed the list of new words. My apologies. I just can't keep up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home